What is Lean?
Lean is a set of concepts, principles and tools used to create and deliver the most value from the customer’s perspective while consuming the fewest resources.
Fundamental Lean Principles
- Respect for workers
Employees who see and touch the work improve performance by changing process methods
- All work has customer/supplier connections
Understand what adds value for internal and external customers
- Link work and learning
Learn the concepts and tools of the Toyota Production System through experience One output of work is a product or service; another is reusable learning
Lean: The Business Case
Lean is An Approach To:
- Improve on-time delivery
- Improve work output quality
- Reduce over-, under-production
- Reduce total costs
- Solve business problems
What business problem are you trying to solve?
What we do in helping you implement Lean in your Business.
We take you and/or your team through the following:
1) Understanding & Implementing the5S’s
2) Understanding the 7 Wastes
3) Understanding Value Stream Mapping – the Process and the Tool
4) Current State Mapping
5) Future State Mapping