Scaling Up – Master Class – Brisbane – 24-25 March 2021
Date And Time
Wed, Mar 24, 2021 – Thu, Mar 25, 2021
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM AEST
Brisbane City – Entertainment Centre
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Enrollment is now open, and our Early Bird Discount ends on 31st January’21.
This is the “complete package” for companies that want to think & do things differently and be confident in their ability to scale their business.
During this 2 X Day Master Class you’ll find tools, training, guidance and support you need to Scale, and so much more.
The Master Class is for…
- Leadership Teams new to Scaling Up who want to get a significant jump-start in implementing the tools and techniques.
- Experienced Leadership Teams desiring to review, fine-tune, and advance their implementation of Scaling Up.
- CEOs with New Team Members that they want to get up-to-speed and spend quality time integrating onto the team.
- CEOs looking to strengthen relationships with the leadership of customers/key suppliers.
- CEOs who want to run their companies like a professional sports team, not a family.
- Be expertly facilitated by Master Implementers of the Scaling Up/Rockefeller Habits 2.0 Performance Platform.
- Craft your One Page Strategic Growth Plan.
- Voted the “Best Business Educational Event’ by YPO
PEOPLE – Learn how to attract, develop and keep a team of ‘A’ Players
STRATEGY – Understand the process of how to craft an industry -dominating strategy using various ‘best-in-class’ strategy frameworks.
EXECUTION – Reduce drama and the time it takes you to manage your team through systems, processes, accountability and technology.
CASH – Hands on ‘Cash is King’ working session with Joss Milner – Cash flow, margins, key performance indicators & efficiencies.
ALIGNMENT – Gain clarity and focus and get everyone aligned and on the same page – make Rockefeller Habits 2.0 your Performance Platform & Scale Up with Confidence.
PLUS – Each team of 3 or more that signs up for the Master Class will receive a complimentary Scaling Up 4 Decisions Assessment and Cash Flow Story assessment.
A few notable Australian success stories that have implemented Scaling Up. Read some of their experiences, feedback, and a video below:
“Scaling up a significant business requires precisely the kind of discipline and focus detailed in Verne’s practical and ‘how-to’ driven book.”
Scott Farquhar – Co-founder and CEO, Atlassian“
I learned from Verne Harnish in Mastering the Rockefeller Habits book, about what causes a successful business and this we have definitely applied to RedBalloon”. Watch Naomi’s Video.
Naomi Simson – Founder Red Balloon & on Shark Tank
“Implementing the Rockefeller Habits gave us the tools we needed to drive hard, expand our market share, grow our practices, and keep the chaos under control.”
Glen Richards – Founder GreenCross (PetBarn) & on Shark Tank.
Contact the organizer to request a refund. Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.